ESP8266 CP2102 NodeMCU LUA ESP-12E WIFI Serial Wireless Module
Built-in Micro-USB, with flash and reset switches, easy to program
Full I/O port and Wireless 802.11 supported, direct download no need to reset
Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose IoT/Micropython
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Instruction & Steps of How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE
3. Set up your Arduino IDE as:
Go to File- Greater than Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json
4. Go to Tools Greater than Board Greater than Board Manager Greater than Type "esp8266" and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip as:
Tools - Greater than Board - Greater than NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module)
Tools - Greater than Flash Size - Greater than 4M (3M SPIFFS)
Tools - Greater than CPU Frequency - Greater than 80 Mhz
Tools - Greater than Upload Speed - Greater than 921600
Tools-- Greater than Port-- Greater than (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github)
Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at:
7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload.
Size about: 4.8x2.5cm
2* New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 WiFi Wireless Development Board
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.