This module has high sensitivity, fast response, small static power consumption, small size, easy to install. It can be used for human body induction lamps, alarms, security, access control on-demand imaging, agriculture and forestry mining automatic equipment, etc.
Pyroelectric human body infrared sensor module, model: SR-602
Sensing distance: up to 5 meters; recommended 0-3.5M.
Color: picture color
Output: high level, H=3.3V, L=0V
Power supply DC: 3.3V-15V
Quiescent current: 20uA
1. The high level time of the output of this product is adjustable, 2.5 seconds to 1 hour, the default setting of output time 2.5 seconds, and you can change one chip resistor if you need to change it. Please read the following form for resistance value corresponding to the typical delay time.
2. Blocking time is 2 seconds, not adjustable.
3. The factory is defined as repeatable trigger and cannot be changed.
4. The supply voltage of this module is 3.3V to 15V, and the limit voltage is 2.8V to 18V.
5. This module is very sensitive, pay attention to the installation position, try to avoid the heat source radiation source (air outlet / direct sunlight)
6. The sensitivity of this module is adjustable, and you need to change a chip resistor. Please read the relevant table below for details.
7. When soldering with 220V ordinary soldering iron, it is necessary to unplug the power supply before welding. It is recommended to use 24V low voltage soldering iron, such as domestic white light 936.
8. If you follow the MCU and connect the lamp, please read the reference circuit diagram below.Compatibility:Model Number: State of Assembly:Camera Equipped:
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.