HID stands for High Intensity Discharge.
HID lights are the brightest auto lights today. In HID lights, the filament is replaced by the Xenon gas.
When exposed to high voltage, the gas is ignited and produces a beam of light which is 3 times brighter than the.
regular halogen bulbs.
Advantages of HID Lamps:
1. High brightness and low power consumption
2. They are closer to natural daylight in color and light your way more effectively.
3. You can see things more clearly in bad weather and at night.
4. They are 300% brighter than halogen lamps.
5. Long service life: 5 times longer than halogen lamps
6. Suitable for motorbikes and car
7. High quality technology
Color temperature: 8000K
Luminous flux: 8000K 2400lm
Working temperature: -40